Weir & Sons Dublin
20th January 2016
Weir & Son was completed in 2010.
The total cost of our works, including fitting, was around £450,000.00 plus VAT for this project.
- Building bespoke jewellery display cabinets with integrated electronic locking systems with anti-bandit laminated glass
- Large display with anti-bandit laminated curved glass and integrated electronic locking system
- Flagship Rolex watch leather display room.
- Rolex veneered timber display cabinets
- Patek Philippe Birdseye maple veneered display cabinets
- Refurbishment of stairs
- Various other items of free standing and fitted furniture
- New main stairs
- Display shop front to this prestige and Europe’s largest independent jewellery shop.
- Various other items refurbished.